Skip to content
- For capacity reasons, a booking may be referred to a different, qualified, pilot. These pilots posess all necessary permissions and insurances for the activity under their own responsibility. The flight contract is always between the passenger and the pilot, who is soely responsible for flight safety and determines the decision to take-off and land.
- Flights can always be cancelled or postponed at short or no notice due to safety reasons. If this happens, you can choose to take the flight at a later date or time, or request a full refund free of charge.
- You can download the flight contract here. It will need to be signed and filled out prior to the flight:
- You can cancel your booking free of charge up to 48h before the flight. Cancellations between 48h and 8h before the flight will be charged 50%. No-Shows will be charged 100%.
- Changes (postponements) can be made free of charge up to 24h before the flight.