We mostly fly in Villar del Arzobispo, an ideal site that is a short drive from Valencia city. It provides great and reliable conditions in the summer.
Access is easy with a car, and we take-off and land from the same place.
Flights take place every evening with good weather – which are most evenings – in the summer. Take-off and landings are easy, because of the reliable and comfortable sea breeze.
The typical process is as follows:
- We meet at the take-off or another predefined location at the given time, usually early in the afternoon.
- Paperwork is filled out for legal and insurance purposes. We make some basic checks, such as adecuate clothing.
- Sometimes, we´ll wait a bit for ideal conditions. You may have some time to enjoy the views or even take a short walk nearby.
- We´ll kit you up.
- You will be briefed on the take-off procedure.
- We prepare the glider for take-off, performing some safety checks on the wing and lines.
- We attach you to the pilot and glider. Last safety checks are performed.
- Take-Off. You may be required to walk or run a few steps.
- We enjoy the flight.
- We land safely, generally at the same take-off site.
- We un-kit and de-brief briefly.
- If you ordered a flight video, we´ll send it the next day. Please allow some time for processing and editing.